Automatic stabilisation ASST-B
The safe solution when it comes to stabilising and guiding your equipment - even on slopes. Available as a retrofit kit for more than 300 types of tractors.
Safety for the user
The lower link stabiliser ASST-B automatically maintains the desired floating or rigid position of the equipment when the power lift is raised or lowered. Once set, the spread of the lower link is held by spring force and, thereby, facilitates the coupling and uncoupling procedure with the Walterscheid link hook.
The stabilisation of the equipment is provided automatically by the stabilisers once a freely selectable height of lift has been reached.
- Automatic rigid or floating position set by chain adjustment
- Straightforward spread setting for every attached implement
- The use of two ASST-B makes it possible to hitch the equipment without play.
- Secure even on slopes
- Implement always pulled in from the centre
- Available as a retrofit kit for more than 280 types of tractors.